We are a learning disability partnership. Debbie and Rosie are both independent OTs who have specialised and practised in learning disabilities clinically and have formed a specialist LD partnership. We have in-depth knowledge and experience in both health and social care environments in supporting the LD population and staff teams in relation to an individuals health and social care needs.
We provide different levels of training and can tailor to meet your services needs. We can offer training for professionals, care providers and health and local authority teams in relation to:
- Consent, mental capacity and best interest – your professional duties and informing your practice.
- Increasing learning disabilities knowledge understanding, best practice and raising awareness of conditions and associated conditions.
- Continuing health care. What you need to know about CHC and how to prepare for the assessment process.
- Autism awareness
- Sensory processing awareness and understanding sensory integration needs.
- Moving and handling for people with LD.
- Care planning/ risk assessment.
- Record keeping and effective documentation.
All training will be CPD evidenced with certificates.