LDOT is a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist (OT), providing Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment or consultancy to individuals including local authorities, health teams, businesses.
Also supporting – Day Services, Group Homes, Nursing Homes, Own Homes, Residential Homes, Sheltered Housing Service Providers, Supported Living Environments and Health & Social Care Teams.
After many years of developing and practising their expertise within the NHS and local authority learning disability services, we decided to set up Learning Disability OT Consultants to provide a specialist independent service to people with learning disabilities and providers of services.
In addition to their OT expertise, LDOT is also a Secretary of State Approved Best Interest Assessor for Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) and a Specialist Advisor to the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Who will benefit from our specialist service ?
We can help ensure that businesses and the environment are accessible for the people with learning disabilities, both in the inside of the building and externally. We also support providers with internal processes, policies and procedures.
What are our fees ?
What are our fees for ?
- Individual client OT assessments and/ or treatment
- IndIvidual Sensory assessment and /or treatment
- Sensory Integration Therapy (ASI)
- Mental Capacity Assessment
- Training for providers
- Consultation for providers
- Environmental assessments
- Care planning and support
- Coaching for staff
- Supervision for teams
- BAOT – British association of Occupational Therapists
- RCOT – Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- BIA – Secretary of State approved Best Interest Assessor (BIA)
- MCA (Mental Capacity Assessors) Independent
- BSc OT (Hons)
- HCPC Registered
- Balens Professional Indemnity Insured
- PMG (Postural Management Group) membership
- SIN – Sensory Integration network member